[WSBARP] Reasonably Priced Probate attorney in San Francisco area

Ronald L. Coleman rcoleman at dpearson.com
Wed Dec 10 11:15:51 PST 2014

I do not think you have to use a San Francisco attorney, even if the decedent was a resident. You will find far more reasonable fee rates from small town attys. With this limited estate, I suggest you look for one, rather than trying to do the same in the city.  Watch out for the California stature which allows, does not require, the attorney to charge a percentage of the estate.

Ron

Ronald L. Coleman
Direct 253-238-5129 - rcoleman at dpearson.com

Davies Pearson, P.C.
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
920 Fawcett Avenue / PO Box 1657, Tacoma, WA 98401
253-620-1500 | Fax 253-238-5158 | www.dpearson.com