[WSBARP] Reasonably Priced Probate attorney in San Francisco area

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Wed Dec 10 11:08:53 PST 2014

I think CA may have a small estate administration similar to our small estate affidavit statute.  You should have your client check with the brokerage firm, they may be able to get access to the funds without having to open probate.

Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.