[WSBARP] Reasonably Priced Probate attorney in San Francisco area

EOT eot3 at juno.com
Wed Dec 10 10:29:13 PST 2014

I need to refer a client to a reasonably priced probate attorney in the
San Francisco area. Is there such a thing? The only asset of the
decedent was a $17,000 balance in a brokerage firm. The decedent left a
will appointing my client as PR. We are hoping to avoid having a
probate, given the modest size of the decedent's estate.

Please send me your recommendations of local attorneys who might be able
to help.

Chip

--
Evan O. Thomas III