[WSBAPT] CROSS POST

Diane Kiepe diane at kiepelaw.com
Sun Sep 13 13:45:01 PDT 2026


Hello Listserve Members,

I am wondering if anyone has ever researched an issue that is a first for
me in my 22 or so years.

A trust with multiple beneficiaries (close to 10), has distributed the
trust estate to all trust benefciairs save one - my client - who  I will
call Chris.

Chirs contacted me because he objects to the Trustee claiming $125,000 in
Trustee fees with no support as well as not being have provided adequate
records to "protect the interest" Chris is to receive. Because I believe he
has grounds for a better accounting and I too  think Trustee fees of
$125,000 are insane, I will be filing a TEDRA.  My client asked me the
following:  "Will I get the amount by which the Trustee fee is reduced
(assuming we prevail) if everyone else already got their share and waived
all future claims?"  My answer was that I believe everyone will get a
prorata share but the more I thought about it, he is suing only in his
name.  All beneficiaries received a % of the estate.  Has anyone of you had
a similar situation and would you be willing to share how things went for
you and maybe provide some direction or information you found useful?

Thanks in advance.

Diane Kiepe, J.D., LL.M. Taxation
Kiepe Estate and Probate, PLLC
diane at kiepelaw.com
200 N. Mullan Rd., Suite 203
Spokane Valley, WA  99206
509-808-2087
Confidentiality Notice: This page and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged, or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee. This information is private and protected by law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information in any
manner is strictly prohibited.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/wsbapt/attachments/20260913/4282a057/attachment.html>


More information about the WSBAPT mailing list