<div dir="ltr"><div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:large">Hello Listserve Members,</div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:large"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:large">I am wondering if anyone has ever researched an issue that is a first for me in my 22 or so years.</div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:large"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:large">A trust with multiple beneficiaries (close to 10), has distributed the trust estate to all trust benefciairs save one - my client - who  I will call Chris.  </div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:large"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:large">Chirs contacted me because he objects to the Trustee claiming $125,000 in Trustee fees with no support as well as not being have provided adequate records to "protect the interest" Chris is to receive. Because I believe he has grounds for a better accounting and I too  think Trustee fees of $125,000 are insane, I will be filing a TEDRA.  My client asked me the following:  "Will I get the amount by which the Trustee fee is reduced (assuming we prevail) if everyone else already got their share and waived all future claims?"  <span style="background-color:transparent">My answer </span>was that <span style="background-color:transparent">I believe everyone will get a prorata share but the more I thought about it, he is suing only in his name.  </span><span style="background-color:transparent">All beneficiaries received a % of the estate.  Has anyone of you had a similar situation and would you be willing to share how things went for you and maybe provide some direction or information you found useful?  </span></div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:large"><span style="background-color:transparent"><br></span></div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:large">Thanks in advance.</div><br clear="all"></div><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div><span style="color:rgb(56,118,29);font-family:georgia,serif;font-size:large">Diane Kiepe, J.D., LL.M. Taxation</span></div><div><font color="#38761d" face="georgia, serif" size="4">Kiepe Estate and Probate, PLLC<br></font><div><font size="4" face="georgia, serif" color="#38761d"><a href="mailto:diane@kiepelaw.com" target="_blank">diane@kiepelaw.com</a></font></div><div><font size="4" face="georgia, serif" color="#38761d">200 N. Mullan Rd., Suite 203</font></div><div><font size="4" face="georgia, serif" color="#38761d">Spokane Valley, WA  99206</font></div></div><div><span style="color:rgb(56,118,29);font-family:georgia,serif;font-size:large">509-808-2087</span></div><div><div><span style="color:rgb(105,105,105);font-family:Verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px">Confidentiality</span><span style="color:rgb(105,105,105);font-family:Verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px"> Notice: This page and any accompanying documents contain information that is </span><span style="color:rgb(105,105,105);font-family:Verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px">confidential</span><span style="color:rgb(105,105,105);font-family:Verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px">, privileged, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div>