[WSBAPT] Transfer title of mobile home

Scott Russon scott at yatesmarshall.com
Wed Feb 14 15:50:16 PST 2024

Try the Dep of Licensing website, as mobile homes have a title through the DOL like a car.

Here is a link to a website that discuss the process: https://www.mobilehomeinvesting.net/washington-mobile-home-title-transfer/

Sincerely yours,

SCOTT E. RUSSON
Attorney at Law

Yates Marshall, PLLC
10000 N.E. 7th Avenue, Suite 200
Vancouver, WA 98685
Phone: (360) 449-6100
Fax:    (360) 449-6111

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information in this email and attachment(s) is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee listed on this email. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at the number listed above, reply to this email that it was sent in error, then erase the e-mail and attachment(s) from your computer. Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.  This e-mail and all responses to this email may be subject to Public Disclosure.  Thank you.