[WSBAPT] WSBAPT Digest, Vol 109, Issue 15

Samantha Potter samantha at lucentlaw.com
Tue Oct 17 10:48:35 PDT 2023

Diane,

I would be honored to be a part of the 2024 Spokane Estate Planning
Seminar.  In addition to working primarily in estate planning & probates
for Lucent Law, I am also a Certified End-of-Life Doula, having graduated
from EOL programs through INELDA, Doulagivers, and University of Vermont
Medical School.

I am a member of the National End of Life Doula Alliance (NEDA),  the
National Home Funeral Alliance (NHFA), and the Institute for the Study of
Birth, Breath, and Death.

I volunteer for End of Life Washington in two capacities.

   1. As a Volunteer Ambassador, doing speaking engagements on
      - advanced planning for end of life wishes, including considering
      extended dementia directives for clients in the early stages of cognitive
      impairment, or who have a family history of dementia; and
      - Washington's Death with Dignity statute, and options which include
      Medical Aid in Dying (MAiD) and Voluntarily Stopping Eating and Drinking
      (VSED) for those clients who do not qualify for MAiD.
   2. As a Volunteer Client Advisor, assisting Washington residents through
   the logistics of using the Death with Dignity statute, and when requested
   am there to mix and pass them the final meds on their chosen date of
   ingestion, to relieve the loved ones of carrying the memory of handing over
   the medication.

My "Doula" contact information is samantha at rubiconsedge.com, 509-425-3904.
I will be unavailable from Wednesday 10/25 through 11/10/23 by phone, and
on medical leave from Lucent Law through the end of the year, but I would
love to connect with you to incorporate a presentation on preparing for end
of life beyond the legal documents, and the tools and options clients have
to choose from.

*Samantha Potter*

Registered Paralegal

SCBA No. RP1401769

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S

Spokane, WA 99203

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 316-2130

F: +1 (509) 455-3718 (Must Dial 1 Before the Area Code)

E: samantha at lucentlaw.com

lucentlaw.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>

LinkedIn <https://www..linkedin.com/company/lucent-law>

Twitter <https://twitter.com/LucentLaw>

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: *This email and any attachments are confidential
and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, or distribution; or use
of this email or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system.