[WSBAPT] WSBAPT Digest, Vol 109, Issue 15

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Oct 17 12:26:11 PDT 2023

Oh that would be wonderful!  Shall we set up a talk time for after 11/10/2023?  Just let me a few good days and times and we could go from there.

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.