[WSBAPT] Seeking Referral - Pierce County Probate Matter

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Thu Jun 15 17:07:40 PDT 2023

I don’t handle these types of cases, but do LOTS of work with estates and Community Property Agreements, so I’m confused when you state there is a “invalid community property agreement”. Unless validly revoked, or ruled to be invalid by a Court, what would make it “invalid”. Certainly not the mere fact of not living together.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D99FAB.E31A5CC0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

Our office will be closed Fridays from July 14 through August 25th.

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.