[WSBAPT] Late Creditor Claim - 1099 forgiveness of debt income?

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Fri Feb 10 12:38:13 PST 2023

I just saw there was a recent (1/31) discussion on this topic that was very
useful. The 1099 I received is very similar to the one discussed there. If
anyone has any additional thoughts or experience with this, or updates from
the recent thread, your input is still appreciated.
Warmly,
Laura

*Laura LattaLaw Office of Laura Latta PLLC*

she/her

Phone (206) 841-2344

www.LauraLatta.com

4010 NE Lake Washington Blvd. Ste. 202

Kirkland, WA 98033

*NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
replying to this email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others.*