[WSBAPT] Off-topic - Client has need for child custody attorney ASAP

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Sep 21 07:43:13 PDT 2022

Thank you to all who have responded. I have shared the recommendations to
my client (the mom/grandmother).

Hopefully someone will be able to provide guidance and support in this
time.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /