[WSBAPT] Off-topic - Client has need for child custody attorney ASAP

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Sep 20 21:46:45 PDT 2022

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

September 20, 2022

Brent,

Your client’s son should really retain a dependency lawyer.

I would recommend Anne Wakefield at Wakefield Legal or
Rachel Tobias at Davis Rothwell.

Anne Wakefield is pretty experienced in that dependency work.

I don't know if Rachel does dependency work, per se. But, when she was
a sole practitioner, she was an opposing counsel of mine.
Her client and boyfriend had some serious issues that had CPS
components. She was a pretty tireless advocate.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Quoting "Marcus J. Fry" <mjf at witherspoonkelley.com>:

> Brent:
>

>    Contact adoption attorney Janna Annest over in Seattle.

> MARCUS J. FRY
> Attorney | Witherspoon • Kelley
> mjf at witherspoonkelley.com | Attorney Profile[1] | vCard[2]
>

>   222 N. 3rd Street
> Yakima, WA 98901
> (509) 248-7220 (office)
> (509) 575-1883 (fax)
> witherspoonkelley.com
>
> /Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and
> any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the
> intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If any
> reader of this communication is not the intended recipient,
> unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and
> may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
> please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete the
> original message and all copies from your system. Thank you./
>

>     FROM: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com
> <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> ON BEHALF OF Brent Williams-Ruth
> SENT: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 6:18 AM
> TO: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <WSBAPT at lists.wsbarppt.com>
> SUBJECT: [WSBAPT] Off-topic - Client has need for child custody attorney ASAP
>

>      Greetings -
>

>      One of my clients reached out yesterday because her son and his
> girlfriend just had a baby on Friday and there is a concern that CPS
> will not let them take the baby out of the hospital due to being
> both suffering from addiction.
>

>      Does anyone have a family law referral that would be able to
> jump in right away?
>

>      Thank you!
>

>      Brent
>

>         BRENT WILLIAMS-RUTH (pronouns: he/him)
> /Attorney-At-Law/
>

>         LAW OFFICES OF BRENT WILLIAMS-RUTH, A DIVISION OF BWR
> CONSULTING, PLLC
>

>         PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 500 S 336TH STREET, SUITE 214; FEDERAL
> WAY, WA 98003
>

>         **EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** ALL MAIL SENT THROUGH THE USPS
> SHOULD BE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: PO BOX 3319; FEDERAL WAY,
> WA 98063
>

>         Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751
>

>         Direct: (253) 285-7453
>

>         e-mail[3] / website[4] / facebook[5] /
>

> Links contained in this email have been replaced by Link Protection.
> If you click on a link, it will be analyzed for known threats before
> allowing you to proceed.

Links:
------
[1] https://www.witherspoonkelley.com/marcus-j-fry
[2] https://www.witherspoonkelley.com/s/mfj.vcf
[3] mailto:Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com
[4]
https://link.edgepilot.com/s/414ad65d/Yr1rc0jZ7Eq5bgcsKMzdJw?u=http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/
[5]
https://link.edgepilot.com/s/775b03b7/uDJdHN_7TEu4GzQ1KkIlbg?u=http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw