[WSBAPT] King County Hearing

Amy Goertz amyjgoertz at icloud.com
Tue Sep 20 11:34:29 PDT 2022

Good morning,

I have a new probate to open in King County - Kent. Looking at the King County website today, it looks like hearings are by Zoom only and all of the hearings are booked to capacity until October 18.

For those of you who practice over there regularly, what have you found is the most expeditious way to open a probate?  Ex Parte via clerk or book a zoom hearing a month out or ???

This should be fairly straightforward but I do have a couple small issues that will require explaining, which I can certainly do in the petition.

I appreciate your input -

Amy

Amy J. Goertz, J.D.
Goertz & Lambrecht PLLC