[WSBAPT] EIN Difficulty with IRS - The Rest of the Story

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Oct 26 12:10:55 PDT 2022

All it takes is an error message because of a name mismatch, a client with a last name of Smith or Williams, and then except for trial and error (i.e. go back through the system trying different versions of the name) the fax requests seem to take ages. Curious that one of the online "services" actually came through and got a number assigned.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8E933.FEF802A0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.