[WSBAPT] EIN Difficulty with IRS - The Rest of the Story

sdonahue at sdonahuelaw.com sdonahue at sdonahuelaw.com
Wed Oct 26 10:55:55 PDT 2022

Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) Online | Internal Revenue
Service (irs.gov)
<https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-
employer-identification-number-ein-online>

I'm sorry to hear of all this trouble.  I apply on line at the above IRS
address.  It's free and is completed pdq-same day as I recall.  I don't
recall any problems with this.  Perhaps others have used this IRS address as
well.  I don't recall if you had trouble with the IRS address or if the paid
site were the problem.  I really don't think anyone should have to pay for
an EIN number.

Susan

SUSAN DONAHUE

Law Office of Susan Donahue