[WSBAPT] Dept of Revenue slow?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue Aug 30 10:30:24 PDT 2022

If you believe that there will be a claim - I would call and ask.

I just had a client and they were not too aware of the differences between
medicaid and medicare and were INSISTENT that they were on medicaid - so
before we made any plans, I called DSHS to ask what the repayment/lien
amount would be.....come to find out there was nothing that was
reimbursable.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /