[WSBAPT] Changes at King County Clerk/Court - Records Requests

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Apr 25 16:12:37 PDT 2022

My apologies for being unclear - when I say and "account" I mean one where
I had $200 prepaid in one transaction where every time I needed something,
it would just deduct from there - saving the convenience fee charged by the
County to cover their costs associated with the credit card transaction.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /