[WSBAPT] Changes at King County Clerk/Court - Records Requests

samuel at meylerlegal.com samuel at meylerlegal.com
Mon Apr 25 15:52:16 PDT 2022

Brent,

While I agree that there are some issues with the new KC Script system, I was able to create and account and received regular copies immediately after paying the fee.  You can register for a new account here: https://dja-prd-ecexap1.kingcounty.gov/?q=user/register.

After you pay, there will be a message within the portal advising that your order is complete.  Then you enter the order date or transaction number to locate your request, click on the link to the specific request and there will be a hyperlink to View Record.

Good luck!

Samuel M. Meyler

Meyler Legal, PLLC

1700 Westlake Ave. N., Ste. 200

Seattle, Washington 98109

Tel:  206.876.7770

Fax:  206.876.7771

Email:   <mailto:samuel at meylerlegal.com> samuel at meylerlegal.com

NOTICE:

This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.  Thank you.