[WSBAPT] Chicago Referral for Trust Attorney

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Sep 16 15:40:58 PDT 2020

You might reach out to Kelly McGinnity
20 N. Clark Street | Ste 1600
 Chicago, IL 60602
 p. 312-368-1266
 f. 312-368-1267 20 N. Clark Street | Ste 1600
 Chicago, IL 60602
 p. 312-368-1266
 f. 312-368-1267

I had to work with her on a trust matter briefly which went well.  Additionally and unfortunately our paths crossed in person when she lost a brother her in Spokane - the whole family seemed great.  Her brother was also an attorney here in town.

Per her e-mail - Kelly has been a practicing attorney since 1992 and is a graduate of Loyola University of Chicago School of Law (Juris Doctor 1992; Master of Laws (LLM) in Tax Law 2017). She is a founding partner of Schlack & McGinnity, P.C. and was an associate and principal of its predecessor law firm, Haddad, Schlack & Associates. Kelly is admitted to practice before the Illinois Supreme Court (1992) and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (1992).

Kelly concentrates her practice in the areas of Federal and State Tax Settlements including Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Collection Due Process Hearings, Protests, Hearings and Board of Appeals Petitions; Estate & Trust matters including contested and uncontested Probate administration, drafting Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney for Health Care and Property and preparing and filing estate & gift tax returns.

Kelly was born in Wisconsin and has lived in Chicago since 1989. She has two adult daughters

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.