[WSBAPT] Chicago Referral for Trust Attorney

Virginia Antipolo-Utt virginia at aplawfirm.com
Wed Sep 16 15:21:16 PDT 2020

Lou Harrison is great!

Virginia C. Antipolo-Utt
Antipolo & Paul Law Firm, P.S.
2825 Colby Avenue, Suite 301
Everett, WA  98201
(425) 303-9100, ext. 111
(425) 258-9685 (fax)
virginia at aplawfirm.com
_______________________________________
Under recently issued IRS regulations, we must inform you that any US tax advice contained in this message was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under federal tax law.  By regulation, a taxpayer cannot rely on professional advice to avoid federal tax penalties unless that advice is reflected in a comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to strict requirements.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This information contained in this email message and attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copying of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you think you received this message in error, please delete the message and email the sender at virginia at aplawfirm.com.