[WSBAPT] Contract for will

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Tue Oct 6 16:13:35 PDT 2020

I have a situation where to unmarried individuals who are living together want to make wills in favor of each other with a remainder to their respective children. However they want to have a contract That upon the death of one the other can’t change the will cutting out the children of the deceased spouse. I would appreciate if anyone has a template of such a contract if they would forward it to me I realize theVarious issues and traps that can arise out of this type of contract but the parties insist on this arrangement. Thank you

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**