[WSBAPT] Stopping estate sale

Rachel Bender rachel at bender-law.com
Fri Jun 19 13:47:24 PDT 2020

Hi!

What's the best course of action for putting a stop on an estate sale?
There's an issue with secrecy and steamrolling beneficiaries, and we need
to make sure the planned estate sale is at least put on hold before we
address certain issues.

*Rachel R. Bender | *Member, Attorney

*Bender Law PLLC*
1001 Fourth Avenue* | *Suite 4400 *|* Seattle, WA 98154
*Reception*: 206.577.7987 *| Direct*: 206.389.1744 *|* *Fax*: 206.693.4365
www.bender-law.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and its attachments are confidential and may be
protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other
nondisclosure protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you in
error, you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or disseminate the
email or any attachments or the information in them. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify this attorney immediately by
replying to this email.