[WSBAPT] Referral needed for Guardianship representation of family member

Candace Wilkerson cwilkerson at wongfleming.com
Fri Jan 10 08:14:11 PST 2020

Hello Listmates,

I need a referral for a King County guardianship case.  A family member of the AIP has had his visitation with the AIP terminated by the guardian.  AIP is currently in ICU at Harborview.  He needs someone to help him present a supervised visitation proposal to the court.
It sounds as though the guardian would allow supervised visitation with the appropriate terms.

This is time-critical because of the AIP’s health and the pc’s distress level, and i am too busy to do it right now.  If anyone would be willing to speak with him, please let me know.  I will pass on all referrals.

Thanks,
Candace Wilkerson

Sent from my iPhone