[WSBAPT] Referral needed for Guardianship representation of family member

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Jan 10 08:48:42 PST 2020

I highly recommend Rebecca King. She has been helping ramp me up to become add elder law to my practice. Not there yet, so I’m still referring all her way. Great group of attorneys.

Northwest Elder Law Group
2150 N. 107th Street, Suite 501
Seattle, WA 98133
Main: (206) 937-6102
Direct Line and Fax: (206) 866-6544

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail / website / facebook /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com