[WSBAPT] Transfer to Surviving Spouse of Investment Account

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Jan 9 12:58:11 PST 2020

I will State that I had the same issue three years ago and it wasn’t worth the expense to actually fight them legally. Did everything possible trying to get them to transfer to surviving spouse in an account that didn’t have the beneficiary designation.

My humble opinion is that they are one of the worst and it will take someone who will have enough assets that fighting them legally is most cost effective than just opening an easy probate.

Best of luck!

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail / website / facebook /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com