[WSBAPT] Non-Legal Request

Kira Rubel kira at theharborlawgroup.com
Wed Dec 30 11:02:20 PST 2020

Carla, I have sent my clients to Ryan Jorgenson & Limoli in the past and
heard great things. They are located in Gig Harbor and, I'm told, provide a
lot of client support.  Contact Brandon Barker - BrandonBarker at rjl-cpa.com

https://rjl-cpa.com/
253-851-3425

Happy New year, List!

*Kira M. Rubel, Esq.*

**Licensed in CA and WA*

*The Harbor Law Group *

(*formerly, Law Office of Kira M. Rubel*)

*3615 Harborview Drive NW, Suite C (on the dock)*

*Gig Harbor, WA 98332-2129*

CA Bar No. 253970 / WA Bar No. 51691

Tel.  (253) 358-2215 | (800) 836-6531

Fax. (253) 358-2191

*https://theharborlawgroup.com/ <https://theharborlawgroup.com/>*

The information transmitted (including any attachments) is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material that may be protected by law from disclosure.  If you
receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

No Tax Advice: No matter what I say in this email, I am an attorney, not a
tax advisor and cannot provide any tax advice to you! Please refer all tax
matters to your own tax advisor to ensure you are receiving the most
up-to-date and relevant tax advice.