[WSBAPT] Non-Legal Request

Carla Wigen c.wigen at lnwm.com
Tue Dec 29 17:35:30 PST 2020

Hello Listmates.  I have a client who is interested in purchasing a small business and is asking for referral to CPA firm (Bremerton or Port Orchard area).  Thank you for any names of smaller firms that might be able to help with such advice.  Carla

Carla C. Wigen CPA, J.D.
Chief Operating Officer  206.464.5088

[cid:image001.png at 01D6DE08.FDB94350]<https://lairdnortonwm.com/>

801 Second Avenue, Suite 1600
Seattle, WA 98104
800.426.5105   lairdnortonwm.com<https://lairdnortonwm.com/>

[LNWM Facebook Page]<https://www.facebook.com/#!/lairdnortonwealthmanagement?fref=ts>  [LNWM Twitter Page] <https://twitter.com/LAIRDNORTONWM>   [LNWM YouTube Channel] <http://www.youtube.com/user/lairdnortonwm>   [LNWM LinkedIn Page] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/laird-norton-wealth-management>
Please note: If you are a client corresponding with us via email, you are consenting to our delivery to you of notices and other required information addressed to you at that email address. You may withdraw or amend this consent at any time by notifying us of your preferences. However, we cannot accept or execute trade orders delivered by email. Please call your client advisor to discuss account transactions.