[WSBAPT] Florida property deed question

Sarah J. Dion SDion at skellengerbender.com
Mon Dec 7 15:31:44 PST 2020

Nestor Garfinkel, who is on this listserv, is admitted in FL and is very helpful with matters there!

nestor at pplsweb.com

Sarah Jael Dion
skellenger bender
ATTORNEY
TRUST AND ESTATE PRACTICE
Estate Planning | Probate

PHONE 206.623.6501 | FAX 206.447.1973
sdion at skellengerbender.com|<mailto:sdion at skellengerbender.com%7C>www.skellengerbender.com<http://www.skellengerbender.com/>
1301 Fifth Ave., Suite 3401 | Seattle, WA 98101