[WSBAPT] Way Off Topic - Personal Injury Attorney

James B. Dolan jbdolan at jbdolan.com
Thu Aug 6 11:57:09 PDT 2020

Sorry for the off topic post - I have a client for whom I have done estate
planning in the past who called me regarding the following:

Her daughter was involved in a romantic relationship with a gentleman who:
(1) did not inform her (and actually repeatedly denied) that he was married,
and (2) did not inform her he was infected with HSV2.  She became infected
and due to some pre-existing medical conditions, the infection caused some
fairly serious, permanent damage.  After confronting him, he reportedly
admitted and texted that he knew he was HSV2 positive.  Soon after, she
discovered that he was indeed still married to someone else.  To make things
more interesting, after she cut off the relationship, he began stalking her.

I suggested to my client that she tell her daughter to report this all to
the police, and told her I would put out a query to request referrals for a
PI attorney.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Dolan

===================