[WSBAPT] Way Off Topic - Personal Injury Attorney

Hillary Dawn hdawn at vansiclen.com
Thu Aug 6 12:45:04 PDT 2020

Tyler Firkins and Jeff Musto at my firm do this type of work and would be happy to consult with your client's daughter.

Hillary L. Dawn
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D66BEF.67214E00]
Hillary L. Dawn
Attorney at Law
721 45th Street N.E.
Auburn, WA 98002
hdawn at vansiclen.com<mailto:hdawn at vansiclen.com>
Office:   253-859-8899

Visit us on the web:  www.vansiclen.com<http://www.vansiclen.com/>

Like us on: [cid:image002.jpg at 01D66BEF.67214E00]    facebook.com/VSSF.law<https://www.facebook.com/VSSF.law>

NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, may be protected by attorney-client privilege, the work product doctrine or other applicable legal protections.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message. Thank you for your cooperation.