[WSBAPT] Motion to seal document?

Lovie Bernardi lovie at fb-lawfirm.com
Thu Sep 26 10:50:05 PDT 2019

Eric,

Here is a motion I used to seal an original will containing the decedent's social security number and file a redacted copy with the court. I also attach the form from the Clerk's office website I used as a model for my motion and order. I called the Clerk's office and found out the procedure before preparing my motion, and presented the motion in person, along with my probate petition.

Lovie

Lovie L. Bernardi
Flaherty & Bernardi, PLLC
3600 15th Avenue West #205
Seattle, WA  98119
(206) 682-2616

lovie at fb-lawfirm.com<mailto:joni at sbfirm.com>
http://fb-lawfirm.com<http://sbfirm.com/>

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message.  Circular 230 Notice:  This communication may not be used by you or any other person or entity for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties.