[WSBAPT] Motion to seal document?

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Wed Sep 25 14:07:54 PDT 2019

Begging to crib off someone else's work--does anyone have a form for motion and order to submit a document under seal? I've never had to do this before. It is definitely eligible for sealing, as it's a copy of documents in a different case that are already subject to an order to seal.

To compound the issue, I need to send the documents ex parte via the clerk in King County. I don't want to e-file the document that will go under seal, until it's sealed. Anyone have experience dealing with this? Or should I just go down in person?

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC