[WSBAPT] Off topic referral

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Sat Mar 9 09:40:21 PST 2019

I am pretty knowledgeable about such issues and am a good listener.  I would be willing to attempt it if it could be done in a half day, in your judgment.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Hawkes Law Firm, P.S. and Sky Valley Lawyers, PLLC
Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
              Shoreline, WA 98155
                         And
               423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294