[WSBAPT] DPOA for Minor

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Mar 12 19:50:07 PDT 2019

  Amy,

I did not see that anyone responded to you.

Attached is an Authorization that you can edit or use “as is”.

I would recommend that both parents sign this form unless there is a
parenting plan in place that gives your sister sole decision-making.
In the event of the latter, you should either 1) edit the form to
indicate that your sister has sole decision-making pursuant to a
parenting plan order, and that you include the cause # and county, or
2)  take with you a certified copy of the parenting plan order giving
the sole decision-making.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Quoting Amy Goertz <amyjgoertz at icloud.com>:

> Spring is coming!!
>   I am taking my niece to California for Spring Break. I recall it
> being discussed some time ago and wonder if someone has a simple
> form for my sister to sign to ensure I could get my niece (15) any
> medical or emergency treatment she might need while she is with me
> and my sister is out of the country and possible not reachable.
>
>   Thanks in advance -
>
>   Amy
>
> /Amy J. Goertz, J.D./
>         /Goertz & Lambrecht PLLC/