[WSBAPT] Small Estate Affidavit and Retirement

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Wed Mar 6 17:51:37 PST 2019

Was someone else listed as the deceased Boeing employee’s beneficiary?
I have represented Boeing employees, but never had to deal with Boeing Retirement issues.
It seems odd that the surviving spouse is not the default beneficiary under the plan.
Is Boeing Retirement a 401(k) plan?

John Creahan
www.cairn-law.com<http://www.cairn-law.com/>
206-578-5877