[WSBAPT] Small Estate Affidavit and Retirement

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Wed Mar 6 18:35:39 PST 2019

The decedent's first wife was listed. She passed away. When decedent
remarried he did not update his beneficiary.

Jamia S. Burns
Attorney at Law - Estate Planning
360-739-6379
www.jamiaburnslaw.com
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
Office: 1200 Dupont Street, Ste. 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (by appointment only)