[WSBAPT] referral please - kind of urgent harassment defense Shoreline

Martin Silver msilver at wolfenet.com
Sat Mar 2 09:16:13 PST 2019

Folks,

    I have an acquaintance who needs representation on a harassment TRO.  Seems he has be pestering a woman he met years ago with emails and phone calls to her associates.  I settled a similar matter for him years ago, but defending this claim in Shoreline District Court is a little out of my league.  I believe that he has the funds for counsel.  This is scheduled for hearing 130 @ Shoreline March 5.  My wife, brother and others have known him for years as a lonely fellow looking for friends.  Referrals would be deeply appreciated.

MARTIN SILVER, LLM TAXATION, NYU
ATTORNEY AT LAW

1420 - Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000
Seattle, Washington 98101

Tel: (206) 224-3461
Fax: (206) 224-3459

Web: http://silvertaxlaw.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT PLEASE IMMEDIATELY ADVISE THE SENDER BY REPLY EMAIL AND DELETE THE MESSAGE. THANK. YOU.