[WSBAPT] referral please - kind of urgent harassment defense Shoreline

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Sat Mar 2 10:37:32 PST 2019

Sorry, Martin.  We have a similar commitment in Everett that day and time.  Ordinarily we would be happy to do such work in Shoreline, as it is close to our Shoreline office.  If the date changes, inquire again.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Hawkes Law Firm, P.S. and Sky Valley Lawyers, PLLC
Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
              Shoreline, WA 98155
                         And
               423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294