[WSBAPT] administering estate with property in Brazil

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Fri Jan 18 18:51:34 PST 2019

Doug,
Haven't done this, but I would anticipate that you would have parallel estate administrations -- one in Washington, one in Brazil.
Before agreeing to serve, I would ask them to work with a Brazilian attorney to help them plan for any Brazilian real property (and probably personal property located in Brazil).
Hope this helps,
John

John Creahan
www.cairn-law.com