[WSBAPT] Notice by Publication: Out-of-State Heirs with Unknown Addresses

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Jan 9 10:44:57 PST 2019

Are you trying to satisfy notice requirements, or trying to find them because they stand to inherit? I find that heir search firms do a great job if the goal is to find the missing heirs.

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.