[WSBAPT] Translation Services

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Wed Feb 20 16:34:27 PST 2019

I am fluent and literate in Spanish and I also use certified translators in the same situation. Correspondence and emails is one thing  but legal documents I leave to the pros.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.