[WSBAPT] Ancillary Probate

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Tue Dec 10 15:17:20 PST 2019

WSBA Probate Desk Book (2005). See section 2.3(5)(d).
It's a regular probate, which uses certified copies from the original
probate of the LWT or makes reference to admin of the estate in the first
state of filing. RCW 11.20.090.
Modify your probate petition to allege filing of the probate in the other
jurisdiction; stating the WA matter in ancillary.
The deskbook has three paragraphs on the topic.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.