[WSBAPT] Does anyone know the whereabouts of Kenneth Hunt Coleman- lawyer and doctor? or can you recommend an expert?

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Dec 10 14:48:01 PST 2019

  Listserve

Anyone know the whereabouts of Kenneth Hunt Coleman?   a lawyer and
medical doctor?

His phone number in the bar directly is no longer working.   I was
told that he had been found on the WSAJ listserve.
  I went there but I'm not  a member so I couldn't access the data base.

Or if someone belongs to WSAJ, can you search for him for me?

In the alternative, can anyone recommend an expert that can address
the pain and suffering a victim may have experienced from the moment
of impact and for the next 23 minutes until their death?

thank you!

  andrekita

  Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva

  1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000