[WSBAPT] Co-personal representatives

Doris Eslinger doris at eslingerlawoffice.com
Mon Aug 5 12:21:03 PDT 2019

I believe the statute you cited, RCW 11.98.016 paragraphs (2) and (4) contain the answer.  In the event the second PR is unable or unwilling to act, Under # (2), the "survivor" succeeds all power.  #4 requires a notice of one trustee to the other, and if no objection after 15 days, then it constitutes a formal approval.  I would like to hear from others about this. Thanks.

Regards,

Doris Eslinger
Eslinger Law Office

This message is intended only for the addressee.  The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or you may call our office at (425) 451-3237. Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document.