[WSBAPT] Co-personal representatives

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Mon Aug 5 11:18:14 PDT 2019

I would appreciate being pointed to any authority on this question:
RCW 11.98.016 states that "Any power vested in three or more trustees jointly may be exercised by a majority of such trustees".
RCW 11.68.095 applies that provision to Personal Representatives.
The obvious question is what happens when there are two personal representatives?  I would assume any deed to be executed would need to be executed by both personal representatives.
Does anyone have any contrary authority?  Or confirmatory authority?
Thanks

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company