[WSBAPT] Beneficiary in Jail

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:24:14 PDT 2018

My first experience with an incarcerated beneficiary.... should be there a
while.

I found RCW 72.11 that all funds should be forwarded to the Secretary of
the Dept of Corrections, but most info relates to child support and not an
inheritance.

Can anyone assist with their experience of distributions to an incarcerated
beneficiary and how/if it changes the process.  All notices have been
followed but we are now ready to distribute and I'm not seeing to whom or
how.

Thanks!

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.