[WSBAPT] Deed Funding RLT

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:51:38 PDT 2018

I think it is ancillary and unneeded wording on the deed.  The POA would
have/should have been preserved to the trustee (or appropriate person) in
the trust, not on the deed.  I'm thinking that could ultimately confuse a
title company as well.

Paul H. Grant

--

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.