[WSBAPT] Deed Funding RLT

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 17:44:00 PDT 2018

Michael:

Odd. Have you seen the deed that conveyed to her originally? Does it contain limitations?

Was she married when she funded the RLT? Was there consideration for limiting her ability to convey outside the family? A completed gift of everything other than the special power?

Typo?

Inartful drafting?

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone