[WSBAPT] Listserve Q

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Jun 20 18:28:17 PDT 2018

Hoooboy, I knew that, but did not even think about it because I was focused
on the reservation of the power issue. Good reminder, Linda.
On John Sullivan's post, none of the issues he raises apply. Not married
when funding; nothing in prior deed; no known basis for reserving the power.
Since it is late in the day, if no one else suggests a basis for reserving
the power in the next 24 hours, I think I will prepare a deed correcting the
earlier attempt at conveyance.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.