[WSBAPT] Letters to Known Creditors - Duty to provide account numbers?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Fri Dec 21 09:24:32 PST 2018

Thank you Heather!

Sorry for the confusion of the last part. What I was getting at is
11.040.080 - states "The personal representative shall allow or reject all
claims presented in the manner provided in RCW 11.40.070
<http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=11.40.070>."

Officially, we have not had a claim presented under .070 because nothing
has ever been filed with the court.  The only thing that has come in was
the notice of collection from the collection agency. Thus, I am curious as
to whether I need to officially reject that claim even though they have
never properly filed a claim.

Thank you!
Brent